hr
jaargang -23 - laatste artikel 18-4 12:00 - 74414 artikelen - nu online 32 bezoekers -

Home
Forum
Lid worden

Leden
Gebruikersnaam:

Wachtwoord:

Login onthouden

Login via:
Wachtwoord vergeten.

Het Forum

· [MED] Mededelingen
· [SUG] Suggesties
· [M&S] Moppen/Spelletjes
· [CUL] Kunst & Cultuur
· [OFT] Offtopic
· [G&C] Games & Computers
· [WMO] Wat me is overkomen
· [VDS] Vragen des levens
· [POL] Politiek
· [CON] Consumenten forum

'wat me is overkomen' - 'wat me is overkomen' - 'wat me is overkomen'

[1]

de WMR scam box

25-09-06 17:00:37 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 9.537
OTindex: 27.258
T S
Wat jij zoal in je mailbox vind.

POST ZE HIER -

Scam - Phishing - 419 Oplichterij
United Kingdom.Dear Sir,

It is indeed my pleasure to write you this letter, which I believe will
be a surprise to you as we have never met before and I am deeply sorry if I
have in any manner disturbed your privacy. Please forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular letter is of exceptional and very private nature.

There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition.

There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you as a person of transparency,honesty and high calibre.

My names is Barrister Benn Ross an attorney at law,I am contacting you in respect of a business concerning a huge sums of money/treasures left behind by a deceased client of mine, deposited with a Security and Finance company here in the U.K. I actually decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:

I discovered that the late client of mine who died along with his entire family as a result of an automobile crash has no one to stand for claim of his deposit left behind. He actually deposited his funds amounting to US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen million five
hunderd United States dollars), for safekeeping with a firm in U.K. Company records shows that the funds were actually for a project my client wanted to start in the near future (A multi million Dollar steel plant inFlorida, USA)

As such, since his death none of his relations or next-of-kin has come forward to lay claims for this property as the heir, this is basically the reason why I have contacted you. The Company/Firm cannot release the deposit unless someone applies for claim through me as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in their Operating guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as the Next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds to be released in your favour as the sole beneficiary of the deposited fund. It may interest you to know that I have secured from the probate, an order of mandamus to locate any of deceased families, please acknowledge the receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business, endeavour by furnishing me with your information's, these requirements will enable me file letter of claim to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favour before you can personally appear for the claim.

COMPENSATION

I shall be compensating you with 30%, 10% will be for any expenses incurred during transaction and the remaining will be set aside for my colleagues and I on this project.

Please note that your share of the fund is not negotiable. If this proposal is acceptable to you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you.

However if you are willing to assist me in this venture i will establish a verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into a much better picture of the situation.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. Please reply by sendig me a mail to the above address urgently.

Best Regards

Barrister Benn Ross

25-09-06 17:42:06 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

T S
je hebt een verse - die uit china zou kunnen komen - over een weekje is die in het veld..

25-09-06 17:42:29 - Quote! - @Dulcin
Dulcin
Erelid

WMRindex: 1.014
OTindex: 453
Wnplts: Amsterdam
S
Ik krijg die dingen nooit 8O

25-09-06 17:48:10 - Quote! - @laurenssie
laurenssie
winnaar PW 06

WMRindex: 495
OTindex: 1.166
Wnplts: Zwijndrech
Beste laurenssie,

Bedankt voor uw bijdrage aan WaarMaarRaar.nl, vanaf 26-09-06 14:00 is uw artikel met de titel: Dronken chauffeur overrijdt zichzelf te vinden op WaarMaarRaar.nl

Met vriendelijke groet,
WaarMaarRaar.nl

PS: Als je meerdere artikelen hebt toegevoegd kan het zijn dat je dit mailtje meerdere keren ontvangt

25-09-06 18:14:46 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

T S
en dat was scam?

25-09-06 20:04:36 - Quote! - @my-angel
my-angel
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 564
OTindex: 11.965
S
Ik heb morgen nog wel eenetje, heb ze een paar uur geleden zojuist weggegooid, heb wel spul aka

Ik krijg meer dit spul.. :|

Super H0T Se11ing Quality Meds At Cheeap
We dont keep ur record (not even your name)
You are safe with us, You Pay & we ship

luck C11ck Here To 0rdeer oh

maar dat is gewoon gestoord spammen :lol:

25-09-06 20:20:06 - Quote! - @akira1909
akira1909
Senior lid

WMRindex: 5
OTindex: 640
Wnplts: Dordrecht
Hier voor zit nog een plaatje maar die ik er niet bij geplaats.

Sexual brokered through kinship concepts relations according choice Testament philia i.e. been mature true. negative between genuine devotion deity intimacy without motive Loving someone just because actions beliefs Also referred lust. satisfy gratify occours instant comes contact
linked long bonding December Italian Pavia molecule Nerve Growth Factor fall these return were year.NGF plt. subjects SEM: pg/ml either pg/ml. Notably intensity assessed scale p.. NTs detected. whoafter same
long bonding December Italian Pavia molecule Nerve Growth Factor fall these return were year.NGF plt. subjects SEM: pg/ml either pg/ml. Notably intensity assessed scale p.. NTs detected. whoafter same longer mental state had initial plasma decreased became those control numerous unified thread human example India arranged marriages
life something great solely viewsMain article: history religion have most into In last century science written deal subject. Recently sciences biology begun take centre stage function models mammalian drive hunger thirst. sees social cultural Robert Sternberg created theory argued three Intimacy Passion. where two secrets various details personal lives. shown affairs.
was used specific origin favour affinity toward based decision instead medieval code conduct emotions ladies their eros Sexual brokered through kinship concepts relations according choice Testament philia i.e. been mature true. negative between genuine devotion deity intimacy without motive Loving someone just because actions beliefs Also referred lust. satisfy gratify occours instant comes contact feels known first sight refered many fairy tales folk lore life something great solely viewsMain article: history religion have most into In last century science written deal subject. Recently sciences biology begun
theories. Bulletin Cupids Arrow Course Time. Cambridge Press. Dorothy Tennov. Being Love. York: Stein Day Scientist Looks Calls Collected Works Greenwich CT: Great GRAMPS Wood Boyd.
American Poll Institute Allen Hillar Ed Moor eds. Sexuality Modern Arabic London: Saqi Books .Shadi Bartsch Thomas Erotikon: Essays Eros Ancient Modern. Chicago: Press .Helen Fisher. Why Love: Nature Chemistry Frobse Rolf Michael Gross Lust Is Royal Society ISBN .Thomas Science Wisdom Templeton .R. J. Review

En ook nog:
Hi!

If your love affairs leaves you and your chick unhappy you must take some immediate action with our inexpensive medicine.

Get them at our online shop. We also appreciate your comfort and anonymity.

Make your lover pleased with our little helping hand from our site:

CrLqIgCmKd HnEoRmEd!

--
Best regards!

En ook nog:
KGBC BECKONS!
KGBC TRADING ALERT FOR MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25!
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET ON A MINERAL(GOLD AND SILVER) STOCK!

Company: KONIGSBERG CORP (OTC BB:KGBC.OB)
Symbol: KGBC
Price: $0.40 (What a discount!)
5-day Target: $3
30-day Target: $9

Analysis:
Under $3: Strong Buy
Over $3: Moderate Sell
Current Positions: Hold

WHO IS KGBC?
Konigsberg Corporation ("Konigsberg") (OTC BB:KGBC.OB - News) is a mineral exploration company focused on Gold-Silver exploration in the Sierra Madre Occidental Gold-Silver Province of Mexico. The Sierra Madre Occidental Gold Province is the primary gold/silver trend in Mexico. Konigsberg has entered into a 50/50 joint venture with Sydney Resource Corp. (TSX VENTURE:SYR.V - News) on the 2,500 hectare Yoquivo Au-Ag Property in the Yoquivo District, Chihuahua State, Mexico.

AS GOLD AND SILVER PRICES GET READY TO SOAR, SO DOES KGBC!
WATCH KGBC TRADE STARTING MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25!
DO NOT BLINK KGBC DOESN'T SLEEP!

Hop zo naar de junkfilter. Wat een onzin allemaal.

25-09-06 20:30:20 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

T S
dat eerste is garbage - het is een oude truck om filters voor de gek te houden

25-09-06 22:02:32 - Quote! - @bartman
bartman
Senior lid

WMRindex: 272
OTindex: 422
Wnplts: Boxtel
T S
om ze niet alle 15 te hoeven laten zien,

komen er hier ehh...

(hier stond een plaatje met veeeel gekleurde tekst)
She really loved the bike, and decided to try it. Also the computer generated graphics make it worthwhile watching.
Many parts purchased from CMS during the restoration.
Many parts purchased from CMS during the restoration. Obviously, the sporty and reliable Hornet returns our hero, just in time before the real race begins.
Finally, he decides to visit the Honda dealer and gets his own Honda Varadero. Also the candy gold paint!
This video starts with the winner, the Honda CUB.
It is two years since it begins the resolution! Many parts for CMS used during restoration. I spend hours on this job.
Many parts for CMS used during restoration.
Rare and collectable now, good original bikes are hard to find.
I had one like this when I was a teenager.
This video starts with the winner, the Honda CUB. I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine.
The chrome is of spotty quality, another good indication. Obviously, the sporty and reliable Hornet returns our hero, just in time before the real race begins.
It took expense and time, but it is perfect condition. Extremely detailed records were kept by original owner.
Fun to ride, a real conversation-starter. Fortunate for the CUB it still manage to work even after riding a couple of miles. it may not surprise you that after inserting the ignition key and gently applying the kickstarter, this incredible strong vehicle starts without a cough. This is yet another of our old Hondas with a crankshaft problem. Dry-Sumps are simply quieter, smoother engines than the later wet-sumps. It is two years since it begins the resolution!
After spending many, many thousands of dollars the bike is starting to take shape and started up on the first hit of the starter button. It took quite a beating.
This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked. Ran Ok for a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old one.
A total restoration is in order, so the crank will be rebuilt at that time. The first time it went wrong.
I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine

(ook weer een plaatje)
Amy hatesyou because she wanted to be my bridesmaid. Things are better for little Elizabeth in spring. Anne moved the wheel-chair deftly out, and proved that she had aknack of arranging pillows.
I never thought you could be sarcastic, Rebecca, I saidreproachfully. Why are you so set on her going, Miss Shirley?
I spose it means Im going to have a stroke. I know Rebecca Dew thinks Im quite childish. Oh, Miss Shirley, do you think Id better wear thatgray dress .
Pauline wiped her eyes, summoned up a piteous smile and picked upa dress she was making over .
But that blind is an inch lower thanthe other.
What is it like to be beautiful, Miss Shirley? Weve been buying our milk for three months from Lew Hunt.
Here you are, determined to go to that silverwedding although you know Im not willing. Gnome is far eerier and fairy-er thannome.
I was her bridesmaid when she was married toMaurice Hilton. Ill make quite a sensationgoing away on the train ALONE.
Surely youre not going so soon, Miss Shirley?
Im sending Louisa a bottle of my sarsaparilla wine to drinkthe toasts in.
Ive had that bottle ever since I started housekeeping.
Jim Wilcoxhas been going with her for years .
Besides, how would you get to White Sands?
Sally detached herself from a mob and whisked Anne upstairs. You do too much listening, said Rebecca disapprovingly. Medical students mostly drink, Ibelieve .
I cant think whyyou have such a hankering after that unchancy place, she says. Shed go dressed in scarlet from head to foot, that one, if she waslet, Miss Shirley. Butof course Marilla Cuthbert brought you up. And he thinks its wrong to travel on Sundayeven to come home.
Momma might accuse me of sewing patchwork next time.
Pauline hasnt known which end of her was upthese last few days.

o ja, weet iemand waar het over gaat?

25-09-06 22:39:37 - Quote! - @Ikke
Ikke
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 888
OTindex: 29.466
S
kkrijg nooit spam. kben wat zuiniger op m'n emailadres dan de meeste mensen die het gwoon overal op internet rondstrooien

14-10-12 18:25:07 - Quote! - @Jessica1987
Jessica1987
Senior lid

WMRindex: 250
OTindex: 39
Wnplts: lochem
T S
Gmail krijg ik te meeste spam

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren!

[1]

WMRphp ver. 7.1 secs - Smalle versie - terug naar boven