hr
jaargang -23 - laatste artikel 28-3 14:00 - 74298 artikelen - nu online 41 bezoekers -

Home
Forum
Lid worden

Leden
Gebruikersnaam:

Wachtwoord:

Login onthouden

Login via:
Wachtwoord vergeten.

Het Forum

· [MED] Mededelingen
· [SUG] Suggesties
· [M&S] Moppen/Spelletjes
· [CUL] Kunst & Cultuur
· [OFT] Offtopic
· [G&C] Games & Computers
· [WMO] Wat me is overkomen
· [VDS] Vragen des levens
· [POL] Politiek
· [CON] Consumenten forum

Kunst - Muziek - Film - Tekeningen & andere culturele uitspattingen

1 2 3 [4] 5

Mooiste (film) Quotes

28-02-07 20:00:36
Annedieene
Lid

WMRindex: 62
OTindex: 4
Wnplts: Terschelli
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
( scar face! )
en natuurlijk the godfather :There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

maar ide hadden jullie al

28-02-07 20:50:17
Arthas
Senior lid

WMRindex: 167
OTindex: 185
Wnplts: Winterswij
Raoul Duke: I wouldn't dare go to sleep with you wandering around with a head full of acid, wanting to slice me up with that goddamn knife.
Dr. Gonzo: Who said anything about slicing you up, man? I just wanted to carve a little Z on your forehead.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

28-02-07 22:00:03
ikky
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 705
OTindex: 8.854
@Bras, late reactie, maar inderdaad POTC :jeej :jeej

Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

06-03-07 21:37:09
hallo g
Actief lid

WMRindex: 73
OTindex: 5
Wnplts: Soest
I am bond.. James Bond :P

06-03-07 21:39:47
Ikke
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 888
OTindex: 29.466
S
The great Bugblatterbeast of Traal is so stupid that it still assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you...

06-03-07 21:40:46
BigBrother
Senior lid

WMRindex: 4
OTindex: 629
From Russia With Love :ja

06-03-07 21:49:40
Ikke
Oudgediende

S
It is..... ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE!

11-03-07 18:41:12
jacodenni
Erelid

WMRindex: 535
OTindex: 1.868
duuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee

22-03-07 15:51:01
Blend
Oud Moderator

WMRindex: 3.111
OTindex: 13.725
S
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

22-03-07 16:05:27
Ikke
Oudgediende

S
Pulp Fiction :D

22-03-07 16:06:13
Ikke
Oudgediende

S
Ey Beavis.... This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.... We must find the butt-hole who took our TV

Yeah... Butthead

24-03-07 12:17:14
mafkeezz
Senior lid

WMRindex: 240
OTindex: 29
Wnplts: Rotterdam
Good evening Clarice

- Hannibal Lecter in Silence Of The Lambs

24-03-07 12:22:42
mafkeezz
Senior lid

WMRindex: 240
OTindex: 29
Wnplts: Rotterdam
You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

- Hannibal Lecter in Silence Of The Lambs

24-03-07 12:42:24
Giovanni
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 3.218
OTindex: 72.766
Quote Ikke:
Wat een baggerfilm.

24-03-07 20:40:10
nietmeer
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 1.656
OTindex: 9.237
Ooooohhhh, yes, yes, yessssssssssss

Pumping Irene (XXX rated) 8)

26-03-07 09:35:37
Kriebeltje
Erelid

WMRindex: 463
OTindex: 4.780
Ik ben enorm fan van Boondck Saints:

Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie bitch.
Donna: What? Why?
Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.

Murphy: We're sorta like 7-11. We're not always doin' business, but we're always open.
Connor: That was nicely put.

Connor: Jesus. He brought a six-shooter.
Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
Connor: What the fuck were you going to do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
[shouts]
Rocco: fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

26-03-07 18:06:43
Basaal
"that question is too good to be f*cked up with an answer"

26-03-07 20:35:21
smartjan
Senior lid

WMRindex: 369
OTindex: 200
Wnplts: somewhere
S
Geef mij Band of Brothers maar, echt een hele goede film!
Ook der Untergang vind ik wel leuk.... Daar moet nog eens een voice-over van gemaakt worden :D
dat als je die doc dat been ziet afzagen dat je dan hoort: zagen, zagen, wiededewiedewagen :P

28-03-07 16:49:21
Slicky
Erelid

WMRindex: 697
OTindex: 1.759
Quote Giovanni:
Quote Ikke:
Wat een baggerfilm.

REPENT!!!

@Kriebeltje

Idd een geweldige film :D

Wanneer komt nou eigenlijk het vervolg?

"Are you trying to save your own skin?"

"Ofcourse, it covers my body."

Ronin

28-03-07 16:53:43
.:T!M:.
Senior lid

WMRindex: 66
OTindex: 414
Wnplts: Amersfoort
snatch:

f*ck you
no f*ck you
are you f*cking me?
f*ck you
f*ck you
shall we stop f*cking each other?
no f*ck you
en dan nog ff verder:P

btw als dit niet kan dan verwijder je het maar

28-03-07 16:54:41
Jivebunny
oud moderator

WMRindex: 2.033
OTindex: 2.918
T
Snatch is de bom! :jeej _O_ :jeej

28-03-07 17:10:59
Slicky
Erelid

Quote:
"The Babel fish," said The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy quietly, "is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy not from its carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish. "Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindboggingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. "The argument goes something like this: 'I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, 'for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.' "'But,' says Man, 'The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.' "'Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and promptly vanished in a puff of logic. "'Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing. "Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo's kidneys, but that didn't stop Oolon Colluphid making a small fortune when he used it as the central theme of his best- selling book Well That About Wraps It Up For God. "Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation."

The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

28-03-07 17:20:09
Giovanni
Oudgediende

Quote Slicky:
Quote Giovanni:
Quote Ikke:
Wat een baggerfilm.

REPENT!!!

@Kriebeltje

Idd een geweldige film :D

Wanneer komt nou eigenlijk het vervolg?

"Are you trying to save your own skin?"

"Ofcourse, it covers my body."

Ronin
Repent, no way, Jose. That movie sucked and it still suck's.

28-03-07 17:22:25
Slicky
Erelid

Sucks, sucks, sure. But when a woman sucks it's great, right? Ya damn hypocrit!

28-03-07 18:55:51
Giovanni
Oudgediende

Quote Slicky:
Sucks, sucks, sure. But when a woman sucks it's great, right? Ya damn hypocrit!
Why am I a hypocrit? I don't like the movie, I like a woman.

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren!

1 2 3 [4] 5

WMRphp ver. 7.1 secs - Smalle versie - terug naar boven