hr
jaargang -23 - laatste artikel 19-4 18:00 - 74423 artikelen - nu online 31 bezoekers -

Home
Forum
Lid worden

Leden
Gebruikersnaam:

Wachtwoord:

Login onthouden

Login via:
Wachtwoord vergeten.

Het Forum

· [MED] Mededelingen
· [SUG] Suggesties
· [M&S] Moppen/Spelletjes
· [CUL] Kunst & Cultuur
· [OFT] Offtopic
· [G&C] Games & Computers
· [WMO] Wat me is overkomen
· [VDS] Vragen des levens
· [POL] Politiek
· [CON] Consumenten forum

'wat me is overkomen' - 'wat me is overkomen' - 'wat me is overkomen'

[1]

Fortuna verhalen

06-07-07 17:48:44 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 9.537
OTindex: 27.258
T S
Dit vond ik op de "Eureka Reporter"

1) Business destroyed by Fortuna fire needs to be mentioned
7/5/2007

Dear Editor,

Recently, there was an article written on the fire that took place on Main Street Fortuna. The fire’s causes are still unknown, but when this article was written, one business was never mentioned and I feel it needs to be: Top Coat nails, hair and more. It was located above Allure Day Spa.

This salon was owned by a wonderful person who literally watched her dream go up in smoke. Tabatha, the owner, lost everything. She started this business four years ago in hopes of providing for her family at the time as a single mom and to provide a service to her community that she grew up in. She built this dream from scratch. But now she is starting over.

Her portion of the building did not burn, but she lost everything due to smoke damage. Unfortunately, she was in the process of getting fire insurance but was still without coverage.

Fortuna is a great community and went out of its way to help the other businesses as Tabatha stood by and watched because people were not aware of her situation.

If you are able to help Tabatha rebuild her dream and somehow help get her back on her feet in any way, please contact her at her new workplace, Bella Donna’s, in Downtown Fortuna.

Christie Schmalzel
Fortuna

07-07-07 13:11:24 - Quote! - @Andreesie
Andreesie
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 1.051
OTindex: 44.629
nee, maar volgens mij is dit gewoon indirect Phising

07-07-07 13:13:48 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

T S
Ja, kan, maar daar doelde ik niet op - ik bedoelde "een oproep tot hulp voor anderen" - dat je nu het slechtste eruit vijnst - tja..

07-07-07 13:21:25 - Quote! - @Andreesie
Andreesie
Oudgediende

WMRindex: 1.051
OTindex: 44.629
Quote:
She started this business four years ago in hopes of providing for her family at the time as a single mom and to provide a service to her community that she grew up in.

Quote:
Fortuna is a great community and went out of its way to help the other businesses as Tabatha stood by and watched because people were not aware of her situation.

ik vind deze twee toch wel heel erg zielig en hopeloos enz.
Ik vind het iig heel verdacht

En om ot te gaan: ik heb heel vaak mails gekregen met dat je rekeningnummer moet invoeren en ongeveer alle gegevens die je hebt om 1 kindje te helpen een Zuid-Afrika

07-07-07 13:25:38 - Quote! - @heraux
heraux
Oudgediende

T S
niet aan beginnen - maar de vraag is - zou je een berichtje maken waarin staat vermeld dat je buurman in financiele problemen is geraakt - puur om mensen gewach te maken van deze situatie.. of daar nu een bedrag wordt gevraagt.. tja, als je echt in de shit zit.. dat heb je liefst dat er iemand is die je durft te helpen - en geld geven is uit eigen overweging - en er is veel fraude - maar een goede oplossing is een stichting met een onafhankelijke board - en die doelen aanwijst en deze met goederen helpt -

dat laatste is een andere stap
dan het signaleren van ander mans probleem

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren!

[1]

WMRphp ver. 7.1 secs - Smalle versie - terug naar boven